- God told His people to build a place where He could dwell among them (25:8-9).
- Why is the release from slavery not enough for Israel or for us?
- How should we be affected by knowing that God wants to dwell with His people?
- God began His instructions with the very place where He dwells (25:10-22).
- What was the significance of the ark of the covenant for Israel?
- What can you do to make your heart a more hospitable place for God to dwell?
- Fellowship with God is the second part of God’s instructions (25:23-30).
- What was the significance of the table of show-bread for Israel and for us?
- What can we do this week to more fully and regularly commune with God?
- The light source of the temple is next on God’s instructions (25:31-40).
- Why is it so important for us to be enlightened by God’s light source?
- How has your behavior declared the level of your belief in God’s light?
- What are you doing so that God’s light is blessing your daily life?
- There was a tabernacle and there was a wall around it (26-27).
- Since God can live everywhere on earth, why even have a tabernacle?
- What is accomplished by a low, cloth wall around the tabernacle?
Call to Action: To purposely be the best tabernacle of God you can be.