- The hope for our world is the equipped body Christ (v.11-12).
- What can I do to become better equipped for the work of ministry?
- How am I strengthening and building up the body of Christ?
- The hope for our world is the united and mature body of Christ (v.13).
- Why does equipping the body of Christ involve reaching unity in the faith?
- Why is Christian maturity all about becoming like Jesus?
- What does this passage tell us about the essence of our doctrine?
- The hope for our world is the certain body of Christ (v.14).
- What can we do so that we are certain of truth instead of being tossed by teachings?
- How can you be protected from scheming false teachers?
- The hope for our world is the truth-sharing body of Christ (v.15).
- Who all is blessed by our sharing of the truth of Christ?
- What are we doing this week to better speak the truth we have been given?
- The hope for our world is the functioning, joined, loving body of Christ (v.16).
- What are you doing to hold the body of Christ together?
- What are you doing to help build up the body of Christ in love?
- What would happen if each member did our part?
Call to Action: To be equipped for and then function as the body of Christ.