- Abraham was great because he led his family to serve the LORD (18:18-19).
- How does leading your family to God make you great?
- What can we be doing today to lead our families closer and closer to God?
- For Abraham’s son to be close to God, he needed a godly wife (24:1-4).
- How important is it for your children to find godly marriage partners?
- How can we enlist the help of others to assist us in this important task?
- Abraham’s servant depended on prayer to find a godly wife (24:12-14).
- What role should prayer play in the task of finding a good wife/husband?
- Who do you have in your life who is diligently praying for your children?
- The servant thanked God when a godly wife was found (24:26-27).
- Why is it important for us to praise and thank God when He blesses our families?
- How diligent are we in thanking God when He has obviously blessed our families?
- The servant bowed in worship when the family realized God’s direction (24:52).
- When have you praised God because your family saw God’s leading (v.50-51)?
- What can we do to increase the devotion to prayer in our homes?
Call to action: To be devoted to praying for our families.