- Sadly, many who were invited to the feast, refused to come (v.1-3).
- Is the problem with the invitation or with the heart of those invited?
- What was the role of peer pressure for all of them to refuse?
- Why do we allow anything to hinder us from coming to the feast?
- Some who were invited chose to attack those who invited them (v.4-7).
- What attitudes move people to attack those who invite them to a feast?
- Why should we continue to invite people even when we have been attacked?
- The invitations continue until the whole house is filled (v.8-10).
- When will the house finally be filled?
- How diligently are we continuing to invite people to the feast?
- There is no excuse for refusing to be clothed by the King (v.11-12).
- What was the crime of the man who refused the wedding garment?
- How can we better allow our King to clothe us?
- Many are invited but only a few are chosen (v.13-14).
- Why are we so offended by Jesus’ repeated teaching about eternal punishment?
- Why must the called also be chosen?
- How do our ‘garments’ show that we are chosen?
Call to Action: “Let him who hears say ‘Come!’” –Revelation 22:17