- Jesus came so that we can have life abundantly (John 10:10).
- How is life more abundant with our Good Shepherd?
- How many people would describe you as living abundantly?
- What can we do to better realize this abundant life?
- Jesus gives abundant life to those who follow Him (Luke 9:23).
- How does Jesus’ formula for abundant living differ from the world’s?
- How do these three aspects help us have an abundant life?
- Jesus gives abundant life to those who give themselves (Acts 20:35).
- Why is it easier for us to find our smile on the face of those we bless?
- How can we better practice this aspect of abundant living?
- Jesus gives abundant life to those who seek and save (Luke 19:10).
- What kind of heart is eager to seek and save others?
- What joy comes to those who seek and save the lost? (III John 4)
- Jesus gives abundant life by giving His nature to us (Galatians 5:22-23).
- How do these secret ingredients enable us to live abundantly?
- How is the fruit of the Spirit the nature of Christ? (John 14:27; 15:11; 17:26)
- To what extent are we keeping in step with the Spirit (v.25)?
Call to Action: To allow Jesus to live abundantly through our lives.