- God loves us enough to save us from sin’s separation (Genesis 3:22-24).
- What would have happened if they had eaten from the tree of life?
- When they were separated by sin, who looked for them? (Genesis 3:9)
- God can be with us wherever we are (Psalm 139:7-12).
- How well does God know you? (v.1-6)
- Where can you flee from His presence?
- When you get to where you can’t see God, can He still see you?
- We can make ourselves feel alone even when we are not (I Kings 19:10, 14).
- What attitudes and perceptions make us think we are alone?
- What actions should we take when we feel alone? (I Kings 19:15-18)
- When we feel separated from God, we can know that we aren’t (I John 3:19f).
- How can we set our hearts at rest when our hearts are condemning us?
- How well are we setting our hearts at rest?
- God promised to be with us always (Matthew 28:18-20).
- Where can we flee from the presence of almighty God who promised to be with us?
- What should we be doing if we want to enjoy His presence?
Call to Action: To purposely live each day in the presence of God.