2 CHRONICLES 6
- Solomon had good reason to cry out, “There is no God like You” (v.1-2).
- What had just happened before Solomon mentioned the dark cloud? (5:7, 13-14)
- What amazing events in your life have moved you to praise God?
- Solomon was serious about leading the people in praise (v.12-13).
- Why is it important to lead the people from the middle? (Acts 20:28)
- What would move Solomon to kneel with hands raised to God?
- What would it take to move us to praise God like that?
- Solomon began his prayer with God-centered praise (v.14-17).
- What will help us to get this kind of heart?
- Why is it so important for us focus all of our attention on God when we pray?
- Solomon continued his prayer asking God to hear and forgive (v.18-31).
- What is the significance of asking God to focus on the temple? (I Corinthians 6:19)
- Are we living and praying in such a way that we want God focusing on His temple?
- Solomon concluded his prayer asking God to hear, forgive and act (v.32-42).
- What is the cause that we are asking our Father to uphold?
- How does our focus on the temple of God affect His answer?
Call to Action: To praise the God who dwells in His temple to uphold His cause!