- There are situations that provide excuses for bad behavior (v.1-5).
- When we lose loved ones and endure complaining, what is our responsibility?
- How can we strengthen our resolve to honor God even in hard times?
- Moses and Aaron initially honored God (v.6-9).
- Why is it so important for us to come to God with honor?
- Why is an initial decision to honor God not sufficient?
- Moses and Aaron chose not to give God the honor He deserves (v.10-11).
- What is wrong with the actions and the words of Moses and Aaron?
- How can we better give God the credit instead of trying to share it?
- Dishonoring God is a matter of faith (v.12).
- Since dishonor springs from a lack of trust, how can we better avoid doing it?
- In what situations do we need to be honoring God as holy?
- How has our lack of honor for God kept us from blessings we could have enjoyed?
- Instead of quarreling with God we need to be honoring Him (v.12-13).
- How can we resist the temptation to quarrel with God during hard times?
- How can we better honor God during our hard times?
Call to Action: To honor God as the holy source of all that is good.