- When Jesus declared His ultimate authority, He gave one assignment (28:18-20).
- How does making disciples differ from calling people to salvation?
- Why does baptism come after the making of a disciple?
- What all is involved in making people to be disciples?
- The nature of the assignment is immense and clear (Luke 6:40).
- How immense is the task of becoming a disciple? (Ephesians 4:13)
- Why does this need to be our goal?
- What is wrong with the concept of being a Christian without being a disciple?
- The means of the assignment involve imitating Jesus (Mark 3:13-14).
- How did Jesus transform the first apostles? (John 1:35-39)
- Why was Jesus so intent on spending all that time with His disciples?
- Why is it so important for us to spend more time with those we bring to Christ?
- The early disciples also made disciples who made disciples (II Timothy 2:2).
- What must we do to have this kind of multiplying ministry?
- What role will our example play in this ministry? (I Corinthians 11:1)
- What are we going to change today so we can better be and then make disciples?
Call to Action: To intently be and to make disciples of Jesus.