- The apostle Paul discovers and shares his role in Christ (Colossians 1:24-26).
- How does our culture strive for self-discovery?
- How does Paul realize and then live in the only real way that discovers self?
- The mystery revealed to all believers now supplies the hope of glory (v.27).
- How does living for Jesus discover and bless self, better than all human attempts?
- What does “Christ in you, the hope of glory” look like in action?
- Our ‘self-discovery’ is realized as we proclaim Him with our lives (v.28).
- Why does ‘proclaiming Him’ involve more than just our words?
- How do we continue our task to bring others who are mature in Christ?
- We live as we struggle and toil by the strength of His energy in us (v.29).
- What do we need to let go of to better labor with Jesus’ energy?
- With what must we fill our days if we want to labor with His energy?
- For the Christian, self-discovery is all about living for Jesus (v.28-29).
- What is the underlying problem with all our attempts at self-help & self-discovery?
- What will happen to ‘self’ when Christ powerfully works within us?
Call to Action: To surrender self to become the Christ-empowered hope of glory.