II CORINTHIANS 9:12-15
- Our gifts of service must be overflowing in thanksgiving (v.12).
- How has your service supplied the needs of God’s people?
- How have others been blessed by your overflowing gift?
- People are praising God because of your service (v.13).
- How have you been proved faithful by your service?
- How do you feel about the praises to God by so many, for your service?
- People you have blessed are praying for you (v.14).
- How does it feel to know that people are praying for you?
- Why is it important that the praises are for God’s grace?
- We all need to be filled with and motivated by thanksgiving (v.15).
- How consistently are we thanking God for His indescribable gift?
- Why is it so important that the gift of God is indescribable?
Call to Action: To keep thanking God for His overflowing gift.