I PETER 3:13-17
- Hope motivates you to be zealous to do good (v.13-14).
- How bad is your suffering when you are living with hope? (Hebrews 12:2)
- How are we being blessed by suffering that has come from doing good?
- How is your hope protecting your heart from fear?
- Hope sanctifies Christ as Lord in our hearts (v.15a).
- How does hope motivate us to honor our holy Lord? (Colossians 1:5)
- How well are you sanctifying Jesus as Lord in your life?
- How can others tell that you are sanctifying Jesus as Lord in your life?
- Hope is always ready to give others a reason to have hope (v.15b).
- Why is it so important for us to prepare to better share our hope with others?
- Why is it important to gently share with those who ask?
- How are you preparing to gently share the reason for your hope?
- Hope motivates us to have a clear conscience (v.16-17).
- What happens to your hope when you don’t have a clear conscience?
- How is your hope helping you keep your conscience clean?
- How does it feel to not have to fear any suffering for doing evil?
Call to Action: To develop an overflowing hope that sanctifies Christ.