- Our hope is in the Father because His love is merciful and gracious (v.8).
- In what ways are you thankful for God’s grace and mercy?
- How has the grace and mercy of the Father changed your life?
- Our Father does not respond to our sins with anger (v.8-10).
- What would happen if God angrily dealt with our sins as they deserve?
- What would life be like if God kept chiding us for our sin?
- What will help us to learn to be slow to get angry?
- Our Father’s love as well as His forgiveness cannot be measured (v.11-12).
- How can God’s love be higher than the heavens?
- Why is the distance from the East to the West greater than from North to South?
- How does God’s infinite forgiveness affect your heart?
- Our hope is in our Father because He is compassionate to His children (v.13).
- How important is it for each of us to have a truly compassionate Father?
- How are you responding to the compassionate love of our heavenly Father?
- Our hope is in the Father who remembers when we were but dust (v.14).
- Why is it so important that God remembers when we were but dust?
- Why should we take the time to remember that we were formed from dust?
Call to Action: To thrive in life because of the steadfast love of our Father.