- Paul let the Philippians know that he was pleased with them (v.3).
- Why is it important to let people know that you are thankful for them?
- What kindnesses do we remember that have been shown by this family?
- Paul consistently prayed with joy for the Philippian church (v.4).
- Why was it helpful for Paul to let them know he was joyously praying for them?
- Why should we develop the habit of doing the same?
- What is a minister’s greatest joy? (III John 4)
- Paul was thankful for the partnership he had with them (v.4-5).
- What kind of partnership did they have in the spreading of the gospel? (4:14-16)
- Why would I be thankful for our partnership in the spreading of the gospel?
- Paul’s confidence in them was centered in God (v.6).
- How would this confidence encourage the Philippians more than any other?
- Why do we have reason to enjoy the same confidence?
- Paul held the Philippian church in his heart (v.7-8).
- How did Paul explain his emotional attachment to the Philippians?
- How many events encourage us to have the same feelings?
- Why is it important to know that we continue to share in God’s grace?
Call to Action: To regularly share joyous confidence with your Christian family.