II CORINTHIANS 3:7-18
- Our ministry is much more glorious than that of Moses (v.7-8).
- How glorious would it have been to see the glory of God on Mt. Sinai?
- How is our ministry even more glorious?
- Why is it so important that we view it as a ministry?
- A ministry that brings life is much greater than one that brings death (v.9-11).
- Why is it so important that we know that this ministry does not fade?
- Where do we fit in this ministry that brings righteousness?
- Our hope in our greater ministry brings boldness (v.12-13).
- How can we make sure that we are not putting a veil on a fading glory?
- What changes need to take place so that we are seen as “very bold” in our ministry?
- Instead of a fading, veiled ministry, ours offers freedom by the Spirit (v.14-17).
- How did a veil cover the hearts of those under the old covenant?
- What responsibilities come to us who are in this ministry that brings freedom?
- Our ministry allows us to be transformed into His glory (v.18).
- What is the greatest glory of this ministry?
- How intently are we beholding the glory of the Lord?
Call to Action: To boldly participate in this freeing, transforming ministry.